STAINLESS STEEL HIGH GLOSS POLISHED LETTERS WITH LED LIGHTING
This Bavaria 38 Sport features illuminated stainless steel letters.
- The letters have a total depth of 30 mm. The lower part is made of opal acrylic 10 mm. deep.
- The acrylic has a total thickness of 20 mm. of which 10 mm. falls into the letters.
- Letters are fully formed and seamlessly welded in stainless steel. The letters cover the top half (10 mm) of the acrylic.
- The letters (logo) are fixed to the acrylic with stainless steel A4 bolts. The LED lighting is glued in the stainless steel.
- The whole is mounted tightly against the stern.
- Can be completely dimmed with our included WiFi dimmer controller. The yacht must have WiFi.
- With an App that can be downloaded, the lighting can be controlled via your telephone.
We performed the work at Delta Yachts in Colijnsplaat (Zeeland)
Installation on site
Assembly was carried out on location at the request of the customer. Because we carry out several activities in the field of boat lettering, we can therefore keep costs low. A great job, and performed with excellent care by Donny Le Belle.
OUR SHIP LETTERING SYSTEMS
Whether it is an LED signage or a fiber optic signage, our lettering and lighting systems for yachts are designed and developed to survive in the marine environment. Our yacht LED signage has ‘energy saving’ and ‘ease of installation’ qualities, while our fiber optic system is very safe and does not emit any external electricity or heat.
Our systems are compatible with 12 V DC and 24 V DC, with European and American mains power supplies. All our enlightened ship lettering boards come standard with a thick acrylic protective layer where the relevant light source resides. This acrylic backing can be ‘Flush’, ‘Beveled’ or ‘Inset’. Backings can also be thickened to suit your aesthetic requirements.
EXTERNAL MOUNTING SYSTEM
Our (Male / female) external mounting system ensures that too outside lettering on the outside of the yacht can be fitted without access to the interior.
Of course, we can supply any mounting method you are familiar with, whether you want to use cable glands, bushings, pins and threaded pins.
If desired, we also have the option of designing the backs so that they are perfectly match the curvature of the superstructureof the yacht.